Thursday, May 20, 2010

CAN WE START AGAIN...BANE LIVE IN KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA, 15th MAY 2010


CAN WE START AGAIN

BANE LIVE IN KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA, 15th MAY 2010
(ASIAN TOUR)

Well during my vacation, after burn out in Algeria and
got very tired in the middle of nowhere. I took my trip to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I heard from some MYHC friends that BANE will be in there, and roll the gigs then...I was there, and truly amazing.
What a great show...tons of merchandise, BANE brought 3 army bags of merchandises from Tee, tank top, girly tee, basketball jersey and more, and suddenly its swept out in a moment...only 1 bag left for the next journey.
BANE are the standouts, playing raw, surging hardcore...and definetely...SWAN SONG in the end of the show

When the trumpets blare the loudest and can
nons roar

All the trains that once came for you

Spill off the tracks floor

All your horrors
they multiply

And you realize your fears

I'll block your ears with both of my hands


Kiss away the tears

BANE evolves and prospers without ever changing their focus or aesthetic goal.

And also a lot of MYHC bands took a part in that show, like
SECOND COMBAT,
KIDS ON THE MOVE, COLLAGES,BREAKIN' CHAINS, BLACK TERRITORY,
and one of my fave MYHC band is RESTRAINT


CLENCHED FIST - SING A LONG
- POINTING FINGERS

Well, you can enjoy whole pics above...

and thanks to united front, reflections distribution, ijam, nizam, arwith, xpalix, ein, kenet, aaron for a g
reatest time I had enjoyed